Sunday, July 5, 2009

VINTAGE WATCHES AND CLOCKS AT ARAB STREET SINGAPORE





This is an antique shop at Arab Street that sell vintage watches and wall clocks. The price quite reasonable and negotiable, 3 keys wall clock priced between s$600 -S$800. I found one interesting vintage Roamer boys size, price S$100 but when I checked carefully, the stem jammed, could not pull to change the hands so I decided not to buy, the rest of the watches were not so just Seiko5 and other brands which I'm not familiar with. Will try other places...

I went to Geylang Serai on the 2nd day after the meeting, around 6.30pm until 7.00 pm but could'nt find any vintage watches there... No luck

2 comments:

  1. bos,

    sy dengar di S'pore bnyk gak jam2 vintage ni.. harga pun leh tahan..
    kalau berkesempatan bawak balik la 2 3 ketul .. tak pun, leh tgk pic jam2 sana pun ok dah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih Havana, oleh bagi tau kat Spore tu area mana?

    ReplyDelete